- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to scale an exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer centric and ambitious Account Executive to join our APAC Key Accounts team. Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. Working as part of a tight-knit cross functional team on the APAC region’s top 8 customer accounts, this role presents a unique opportunity to drive revenue growth, user adoption and strategic objectives across some of our world’s largest organisations.
At SafetyCulture we know our products solve real world problems for our customers. As Account Executive you will manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers where you will responsible for driving account growth and product adoption. You will be dedicated to helping your customers understand how SafetyCulture’s products can help solve their operational challenges and champion SafetyCulture’s mission to create better quality work environments around the world.
Your collaborative, personable and driven approach coupled with your strategic value-driven thinking will seal your success in driving growth and product adoption across our Enterprise accounts. You will thrive in developing customers relationships and contributing to the ambitious goals of our APAC Sales teams.
What will I be doing?
- You will work closely with a small team of strategic thinking Account Executives, Business Development Representatives and Customer Success Managers to develop and execute on an account based growth and product adoption strategy across Enterprise customer accounts.
- You will build relationships with our customers to drive customer value and seek out opportunities for further adoption of SafetyCulture products.
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by colleagues on the key accounts team.
- You will research our existing accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using SafetyCulture products.
- You will perform in person and online demos of SafetyCulture products, sharing the value of these solutions to current and prospective customers
- You will apply sales methodologies to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets.
- You will maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
- .You will attend roadshows, customer summits & other customer events, educating prospective customers on SafetyCulture’s products and vision provided safe travel is available.
What do I Need?
- Be a customer centric, values driven salesperson.
- Demonstrated experience working as an Account Executive within a SaaS environment highly desirable
- Preferable experience in strategic selling to key accounts or enterprise accounts.
- Biased towards action, a hands on approach and a go-getter attitude.
- Strong communication and Relationship Management skills.
- A strategic thinking team player.
- Target & KPI drivenBachelor’s Degree
Why Join SafetyCulture?
- It’s an exciting time to be at SafetyCulture - we’re aiming for tens of millions of users by 2025!
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to work!Here are a few more reasons to be excited about working with us;
- Join Australia’s newest double-unicorn with a recent valuation of over AUD $2 Billion
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirementsT
- He annual Shippit offsite as well as quarterly celebrations and team events
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Paid Parental Leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities including lunch & learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.