- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly scale an exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer centric and ambitious Account Executive to join our Mid Market, Expansion team.
At SafetyCulture, our Account Executives are the champion for our customers. Partnering closely with your customers, you will be dedicated to helping them understand how iAuditor can help solve their challenges, enabling them to achieve high quality and safer work environments. At SafetyCulture we know our products solve a real problem for our customers, therefore you will be passionate to promote the value of iAuditor help our mission to create better quality work environments around the world.
Your collaborative, personable and driven approach coupled with your strategic value-driven thinking will seal your success in driving growth and product adoption across our Mid Market accounts. You will thrive in developing customers relationships and contributing to the ambitious goals of our APAC Sales teams.
What will I be doing?
- You will join the Expansion business sales team which is a top performing team that is consistently achieving targets and having a great time doing it
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by our Business Development team
- You will research existing customer accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using iAuditor as you continue to expand and grow your customer accounts.
- As an iAuditor expert you will perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to your customers
- Apply sales methodologies (such as Sandler Selling) to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding experience, developing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor as required
What do I need?
- Demonstrated experience working in Sales. (SaaS Sales highly desirable)
- Hands on and go getter attitude
- Customer centric and passionate to make an impact
- Strong communication and Relationship Management skills
- Team Player
- Target & KPI driven
- It’s an exciting time to be at SafetyCulture - we’re aiming for tens of millions of users by 2025!
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to work!Here are a few more reasons to be excited about working with us;
- Join Australia’s newest double-unicorn with a recent valuation of over AUD $2 Billion
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirementsT
- He annual Shippit offsite as well as quarterly celebrations and team events
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Paid Parental Leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities including lunch & learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.