- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to scale an exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer centric and ambitious Account Executive to join our Go to Market team.
Account Executives at SafetyCulture are the champion for our customers. Partnering closely with your customers, you will be dedicated to helping them understand how iAuditor can help solve their challenges, enabling them to achieve high quality and safer work environments. At SafetyCulture we know our products solve a real problem for our customers, therefore you will be passionate to promote the value of iAuditor help our mission to create better quality work environments around the world.
Your collaborative and personable approach will seal your success to develop with new customers and you you will thrive developing new relationships and helping our Sydney team achieve ambitious customer and revenue growth goals.
What will I be doing?
- You will join the new business sales team which is a top performing team that is consistently achieving targets and having a great time doing it
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by our Business Development team
- You will research new accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using iAuditor
- As an iAuditor expert you will perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers
- Apply sales methodologies (such as Sandler Selling) to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding experience, developing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Bachelor’s Degree
What do I need?
- Demonstrated experience working as an Account Executive in a SaaS environment.
- Hands on and go getter attitude
- Customer centric and passionate to make an impact
- Strong communication and Relationship Management skills
- Team Player
- Target & KPI driven
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to Work
- Lunch & Learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Parental Leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shippit offsite.
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.