- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Who you are
- You are an inspirational proven people leader, holding yourself and others to account through your actions.
- You have an analytical mindset and have demonstrated the ability to use data to make decisions to dissect problems as they arise and drive the business forward.
- You are a strategic thinker with a knack for out of the box ideas that will grow the EMEA business.
- You’ll drive growth through your ability to get the best out of people and not be afraid to have difficult conversations helping others around you to raise their game time and time again.
- You are driven by sales, helping to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting the the GM of EMEA you will:
- Lead the sales management team and wider internal teams to achieve our growth targets.
- Support the team to craft commercial win - win outcomes with our customers.
- Work with the sales teams to partner strategically with new and current customers both in EMEA and globally.
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team.
- Report regularly on progress to the GM and wider leadership team.
What you’ll need
- Tenured professional B2B Management experience with a proven track record in managing sales teams to achieve targets.
- Data driven, analytical approach to problem solving which underpins accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to close $100k+ deals at the executive level.
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapport.
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values. (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- Experience of achieving growth in a SaaS environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Environment voted one of the best places to work in the UK for 2020
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Paid maternity leave, with eight-week paternity leave for new fathers, giving you more time to spend with your new family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games roomBi-weekly exercise and meditation sessions
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.