- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly scale we’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our Expansion team.
As Enterprise Account Executive, you play an instrumental role in developing customer relationships through effective business partnership and solving customer problems. As a champion for of iAuditor, you will partner with our Top Tier customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments. Your collaborative and hands on approach combined with your love of sales and ability to solve customer problems will see you help us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
An expert relationship builder who is pivotal to expanding and retaining our customers by providing valuable insights and by helping them to find ROI by partnering with SafetyCulture. Internally you are the customer voice and help customers drive adoption within their organisations, you can sniff an expansion opportunity a mile away.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Responsibility for leading a small team comprising of Customer Success and Business Development to ensure customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
What do I need?
- Tenured professional B2B enterprise selling experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Experience of leading a commercial team to achieve targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapport
- Ability to listen, find customer pain and to identify opportunities
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisationAbility to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- It’s an exciting time to be at SafetyCulture - we’re aiming for tens of millions of users by 2025!
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to work!Here are a few more reasons to be excited about working with us
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Paid Parental Leave policy
- Join Australia’s newest double-unicorn with a recent valuation of over AUD $2 Billion
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirementsT
- He annual Shippit offsite as well as quarterly celebrations and team events
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities including lunch & learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.