- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
Who you are
- As an Enterprise Account Executive at SafetyCulture you will be a champion for our strategic customers.
- You will partner with our Top Tier customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments.
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, your role is pivotal to developing customer relationships and you are motivated by solving customer problems.
- You are driven by sales, helping to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Working closely with a small team comprising of Customer Success and Business Development to ensure customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
Nice to have
- Tenured professional B2B enterprise selling experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Experience of leading a commercial team to achieve targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapport
- Ability to listen, find customer pain and to identify opportunities
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
What we offer
- Best Places to Work 2020 Award winning environment.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure.
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!When the sun is out you can find the SafetyCulture team in the courtyard cooking something delicious on the barbeque.
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Pippet, Buddy, Millie, Ralph, Oreo and Poppy are all valued colleagues.
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- On Tuesday’s and Thursday’s join your fellow fitness enthusiasts for private gym classes at two local gyms.
- Mental health is a priority for our teams at SafetyCulture. We have meditation classes for staff as part of our strong emphasis on promoting wellness.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit and we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join. Don’t worry, this includes a beanie and a scarf!
- See new countries on our iAuditor roadshows and travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington, New Zealand!
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes