- Kansas City, MO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly scale, a newly created opportunity has arisen for a Global Revenue Enablement Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to own the creation of our enablement strategy for rapidly expanding sales and customer success teams.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, you will lead a global team of talented Enablement Specialists across our three offices, forming a key pillar of our revenue operations team. Your ability to think outside of the box combined with your collaborative and proactive approach will see you uplift global enablement capability as we continue to build a world class Revenue Operations function at scale.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and implement a global Enablement Strategy to enhance the performance of our GTM team
- Build and lead the global Revenue Enablement team which executes the Enablement Strategy across our three Sales regions, with offices in Manchester, Kansas City and Sydney.
- Create a competency model for all Sales & Customer Success roles, utilising performance data and qualitative research to identify areas for development
- Work to improve existing Onboarding programs to build a world-class experience for new starters, reducing time to ramp
- Partner cross-functionally to identify, create and deliver enablement content, playbooks & collateral
- Define and measure key metrics for assessing the impact of new and existing programs
- Partner with the broader Revenue Operations team to integrate Sales & Customer Success best practices into automated workflows and tools
What do I need?
- 3-5 years experience in sales or revenue enablement, in a Saas business.
- Prior people management experience desirable
- Strong understanding of sales and customer success motions, including content, tools and common methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to foster a culture of curiosity and continuous learning
- Proven ability to direct and manage multiple simultaneous projects under tight timelines
- Experience in developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths
- Proven program management and project management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Gong/Chorus and content management systems desirable not essential
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify