- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
You’ll be part of a global team alligined in their mission to empower customers to make their workplaces better everyday, Sales Managers at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. You will support your team to partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, motivate and support the team to achieve all their goals, you understand the human element that comes with good leadership.
- Be an advocate for our customer needs and help teams understand how we could improve, based on customer feedback.
- Coach the team on providing a level of service that inspires our customers to champion our solutions to other potential customers whilst helping them level-up in their careers.
- Assist global GTM Leadership in Sydney, Manchester, and Kansas City, executing a strategy that helps SafetyCulture achieve its growth goals and aligns with our values.
- Partner with different business units and key stakeholders to discuss customer challenges, product improvement
- Own and drive high impact initiatives.
What you’ll need
- Tenured professional B2B Management experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- A history of leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies
- Experience articulating a vision, strategy, and plans with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
Experience of selling a SaaS product
What we offer in Manchester
- Best Places to Work 2021 Award winning environment
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Enjoy healthy chef catered lunches daily with breakfast, snacks and drinks provided.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- When the sun is out you can find the SafetyCulture team in the courtyard cooking something delicious on the barbeque.
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Pippet, Buddy, Millie, Oreo and Pippin are all valued colleagues.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit and we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- See new countries on our roadshows and travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon. 2022 is in Hawaii!!!
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes