- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
As we continue to rapidly scale an awesome opportunity has arisen for a people centric and customer focused Sales Team Leader to join our Expansion team and lead a team of high performing Account Executives within our Go to Market function.
With demonstrated prior people management and SaaS experience, you will also be an expert relationship builder who is pivotal to expanding and retaining our customers by providing valuable insights and by helping them to find ROI by partnering with SafetyCulture. Internally you are the customer voice and help customers drive adoption within their organisations whilst supporting your team in reaching their full potential and career goals!
In light of growth, this is a newly created role within our Expansion team and an opportunity to truly make an impact. Having received Unicorn status last year, our customer base continues to soar and company size continues to Rocket globally. As Sales Team Leader, your collaborative and empowering approach with seal your success in ensuring you kick goals, build trusted relationships with your customers and most importantly, drive your team to success both personally and professionally.
What will I be Doing>
- Building Close and Meaningful relationships with Customers
- Leading an Awesome team of customer centric Account Executives
- Drive Process improvement initiatives and champion change initiatives
- You’re all up in customers business and understand their challenges
- Understand customers business objectives and deliver valuable ROI
- Identify growth opportunities and work closely with customers to expand usage
- Work closely with the entire Customer Success team
- Understand customer lifecycle journey so you’re not reactive
- Diligent use of our CRM
- Exceed revenue targets consistently and drive your team to success
- Participate in hiring process of future Account Executives
- Onboard, mentor and train new Account Executives
- Ensure accurate personal and team-wide revenue forecasting
- What do I Need to Bring?
- 1-2 years demonstrated prior people management experience
- Experience working in SaaS highly desirable
- Strong communications skills and ability to build close, trusted relationships with customers
- Customer centric and committed to going over and beyond for your team and customers
- Continuous improvement focused and proactive to drive work effectiveness
- Empathetic and you genuinely care for your team and customers
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.