- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
An expert relationship builder who is pivotal to expanding and retaining our customers by providing valuable insights and by helping them to find ROI by partnering with SafetyCulture. Internally you are the customer voice and help customers drive adoption within their organisations, you can sniff an expansion opportunity a mile away.
- You’ll manage a portfolio of key customer relationships, delivering periodic business reviews and ensuring your accounts are extracting full benefit out of their SafetyCulture implementation
- You’re organised but flexible, and cool under pressure. You know what we’re talking about.
You walk in the shoes of your customers, their challenges are answered by your solutions and consultative approach. You ACTUALLY give a sh#t about empowering your customers with safety and quality so that they continue to be successful. Highly organised and self aware, you’re a strong communicator that thrives on relationships.
- Product expert
- Kick ass at having meaningful relationships
- You’re all up in customers business and understand their challengesUnderstand customers business objectives and deliver valuable ROIIdentify growth opportunities and work closely with customers to expand usage
- Work closely with the entire Customer Success team
- Understand customer lifecycle journey so you’re not reactiveDiligent use of CRM
- Exceed revenue targets consistently
- Account Executive Experience
- Participate in hiring process of future account managersOnboard, mentor and train new account managers
- Accurate personal and team-wide revenue forecasting
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doorsWe have HUGE ambitions.
- We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, from bean bag areas, Hackathons and ping pong competitions to fully catered breakfasts and lunches (oh and did I mention our overseas experience trips!!?)
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.