- Kansas City, KS
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As a Customer Engagement Executive, you live and breathe the challenges of the industry and work tirelessly to address them through our portfolio. You are focused on empowering customers to make their workplaces better everyday.
Who you are
- Serve as an industry expert for one of our primary industries.
- Partner with SafetyCulture customers to ensure they are receiving the maximum value out of their investment
- Participate in thought leadership discussions specific to the industry as well as usage of the SafetyCulture portfolio
- Share product feature and enhancement requests with the product and engineering teams to better position the SafetyCulture portfolio in one of our primary industries
- Support your Success and Sales colleagues in conversations through the entire customer journey
What you’ll need
- 5-10 years of industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience with the SafetyCulture portfolio
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Strong active listening skills to understand customer pain points and take action
- Ability to interact with internal and external teams with varying levels of industry and product knowledge
Nice to have
A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that help the customer
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify