- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly scale a newly created opportunity has arisen for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team. As Customer Onboarding Manager you are most important touchpoint for our newest customers who have just started to use our services to drive safety and quality outcomes.
You customer centric and hands on approach will see you take our customers from beginners to champions. Partnering closely with your customers, you will create unique onboarding experiences, tailored to ensure each customer is set up for success and their problems resolved.
You will work closely with the Sales and Success teams with a shared purpose to place safety and quality in the hands of every worker. By working proactively you ensure our new customers are successful in using our services and that they see immediate return on investment from implementing iAuditor.
As our teams continue to scale globally we are looking for an ambitious Customer Onboarding Specialist with a passion to set others up for success. You will support key projects as we continue to build out a world class customer onboarding process and experience globally.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with both the customer and our sales teams to drive the completion of mutually successful customer goals.
- Delivering world class service to manage the end-to-end user experience through the customer onboarding.
- Coordinating impactful activities that produce a positive and integrated customer experience that promotes adoption and optimal business outcomes.
- Working with customers on a one-to-one basis, teaching them how to get the most of our solutions ensures the best possible return on investment.
- Gain and utilise account intelligence to drive best practices in solution design and deployment to help customers maximise the value of our software solutions
- Supporting key projects
What you’ll need
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant Onboarding and Training Experience Highly Desirable
- B2B SaaS Experience Desirable
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action.
- Ability to prioritise proactive reach out to customers and create playbooks and processes to drive success.
- A strong love for teaching, coaching and delivering change through technology in a target driven environment.
- Experience gained in a role with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention
Nice to have
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption.
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
What we offer?
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games roomRegular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
- It’s an exciting time to be at SafetyCulture - we’re aiming for tens of millions of users by 2025!
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to work!Here are a few more reasons to be excited about working with us;
- Join Australia’s newest double-unicorn with a recent valuation of over AUD $2 Billion
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirementsT
- The annual Shippit offsite as well as quarterly celebrations and team events
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Paid Parental Leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities including lunch & learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.