- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly scale a unique opportunity has arisen for a Customer Success Team Lead to join our team and lead an established team of Customer Success Managers. As one of the worlds fastest growing Global technology companies this is a unique opportunity to join our team and one of Australia’s newest Tech Unicorn.
As a product advocate who is passionate about our mission to place safety and quality in the hands of every worker, you will also be a natural born people leader.
Through your supportive, empathetic and collaborative approach, you will nurture and lead your team to success whilst ensuring to continuously promote a diverse, dynamic and collaborative culture.
Who are you?
- You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker.
- You live and breathe customer solutions and never give up until problems are solved.
- You’re a trusted advisor who partners with key senior stakeholders to understand their business, configure their environment, and deliver ROI through the entire customer lifecycle.
- You’re highly driven, results orientated, and collaborative in order to drive excellence in execution while building the foundations for customer growth.
- You have thrived in a fast-growing enterprise customer success team and empowered others to achieve success by executing on set strategies.
- You’re an aspiring leader and have a passion for enabling others to succeed, uniting individuals under a shared mission and vision.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and a keen interest in building a world class customer success function for the benefit of customers and internal teams alike.
- How can you make an Impact?
- By educating customers on our products, features and best practices, and providing an outstanding level of service, you can inspire our customers to champion iAuditor and directly contribute to SafetyCulture’s growth
- By sharing innovative ideas on product improvement with other internal teams, including Sales and Product, you can deliver a seamless global customer experience.
- Coach and manage a team of 5-6 CSMs, supporting throughout their customers journeys to deeply understand customers’ needs and map them to the SafetyCulture platform’s solutions
- Drive adoption, retention and customer satisfaction of our largest customers: specifically deliver customer value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores, translating into maintained utilisation and reduced churn
- Motivate CSMs to perform in a fast-paced, high growth environment while promoting an inclusive team culture
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to align on key customer strategies
- Identify and make recommendations for process, efficiency and productivity improvements - partnering with internal stakeholders to execute and implement
What you’ll be doing?
- Owning a small book of major/enterprise customers to create and execute on a plan to embed our products into their business and drive outcomes
- Presenting new features to customers aligned to their business needs
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of the SafetyCulture solutions, training customers and managing customer success plans
- Surfacing expansion opportunities with customers and aligning with sales teams
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customersWorking with your team members to create and execute quarterly plans to meet individual and team targets
What you’ll need?
- Experience in building executive level customer relationships and managing numerous stakeholders within enterprise organisations in a customer success role
- Ability to leverage data to inform and execute strategies to encourage product adoption to drive customer outcomes
- 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably from fast-growing B2B SaaS companies
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points before strategising and taking action
- Ability to prioritise proactive engagements with customers and create playbooks and processes to drive successExperience in managing multiple customers and exceeding quarterly targets
- 1+ years demonstrated Success Leadership Experience (Desirable)
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce, Looker and/or Tableau (Desirable)
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.