- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to rapidly an opportunity has arisen for Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Partnering with customers to understand business objectives, you will be dedicated to deliver ROI throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As a trusted advisor you will advocate for our customer’s requirements by partnering with key stakeholders to configure environments accordingly. You will educate customers on new products, features and best practices and provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion iAuditor to other potential customers.
Our Customer Success team partners with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan. Once on-boarded, our Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor contributing to SafetyCulture’s growth, working towards metrics such as customer engagement, renewals, retention, and churn.
Your dedication to our mission and customer centric approach will ensure you create seamless and positive experiences for our customers. You will share will share innovative ideas on product improvement with cross functional teams with a focus on driving continuous improvement initiatives.
What you’ll be doing?
- Partnering with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor
- Implementing solutions, training customers and managing customer programs
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Support teams to find the best solution for our customers
- Support key projects with a focus on continuous improvement
What Do I Need?
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Intercom
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.