- Manila, PH
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
It’s all about the team; their growth, development, and well-being is your top priority. You know the support process like the back of your hand and you’re ready to lead your team to success.
Your mission is building and managing a support team that operates at high levels while giving quality service and excellent customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Manage daily operations for your team by setting clear expectations and monitoring performance throughout the day
- Ensure analysts are in a strong position to provide fast response times with high quality resolutions and customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyze data and apply the results to daily operations and coaching sessions
- Meet individually with analysts for 1:1’s to discuss performance, coaching, career-pathing, and well-being
- Hold weekly team meetings to go over company news, process updates, team performance, and new initiatives
- Lead others through coaching and mentorship to develop strong support practices and career development
- Coach analysts through difficult interactions and take on managerial escalations and extra volume as needed
- Recruit and hire new analysts and lead them through onboarding to set them up for future success
- Partner with other departments and develop a strong relationship between the other teams and the support team
Stretching for success
- Consistently exceed team goals and metrics on a monthly basis
- Draw inferences from data that help with developing global strategy
- Develop new processes and work with leadership on rollout plans
- Consistently manage and coach high performing team members
What you have
- Strong Organizational
- SkillsLeadership & Mentorship
- Ability to See the Big Picture
- Situational Flex Ninja
- Basic Data Analysis
- Master Communicator
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.