- Kansas City, MO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
Who you are
- You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker
- You live and breathe customer solutions, and never give up until the problem is solved.
- Our support analysts embody our core values and serve as our brand’s representatives by helping our customers get the most out of iAuditor, our flagship software
- How you can make an impact
- By educating customers on iAuditor features and best practices, and providing an outstanding level of service, you can inspire our customers to champion iAuditor and directly contribute to SafetyCulture’s growth.
- By sharing innovative ideas on product improvement with other internal teams, including Sales and Product, you can deliver a seamless global customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to our customer’s iAuditor related concerns through chat, email, and calls based on protocol and current metrics
- Educating our customers about the company, iAuditor, and iAuditor’s features.
- Walking customers through any difficulties they may encounter in the installation of iAuditor, and providing basic troubleshooting.
- Arming customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to ultimately, make them self-sufficient iAuditor champions of their respective organizations.
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Customer Success teams to find the best solution for our customers
What you’ll need
- Fluency in speaking Spanish
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
- The ability to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution
Nice to have
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations
- An understanding of SaaS ideally gained in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Intercom
What we offer
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks and drinks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games room
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify