- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we help businesses get better everyday. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our technology gives workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions. We’re constantly evolving our platform, expanding into sensors/IoT, Machine Learning, Scalable and Event-Driven Architecture to name a few, but we believe there’s more to be done.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As our Technical Lead - SafetyCulture Marketplace, you’ll be responsible for the technical leadership and development of a new part of the SafetyCulture Business. You’ll collaborate across multiple internal teams to architect, build and scale the launch of our global Marketplace business.
More specifically, this role is the technical leader for the SafetyCulture Marketplace including interfaces with the engineering team, product development teams on new systems and enhancements of existing systems, recruiting, team development, and key performance metrics.
Part of your success will come from your ability to:
- Work with external suppliers and customers to shape and build the Marketplace
- Act as the technical thought leader from MVP to scaled delivery
- Deliver against key customer and partner requirements of the marketplace.
- Lead a team and virtual team that rally behind a common sense of purpose and identity
- Ensure the groups’ purpose is well defined and communicated
- Ensure that different parts of the marketplace product have future plans developed
- Identify and work with a variety of stakeholders
The factors that will support your success:
- Experience leading a technical team
- The ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- Experience building a new business
- Experience supporting product development teams
- Experience as a member of a technical leadership team
- At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.