- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
As our Sales Operations Analyst, you will play a key role within the Revenue Operations team at Scale, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we accelerate our go-to-market capabilities. Working with a broad set of business partners, you will be responsible for advising and supporting the sales organization on complex enterprise deals. This critical role is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and commercial terms for non-standard transactions. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner and considered the business liaison to the field sales organization for all deals - all revenue flows through you! This position reports to the Head of Revenue Operations.
We are looking for hard-charging generalists who combine analytical rigor and an obsessive focus on outcomes with an empathetic interpersonal style. Scale AI is a rapid growth company that will require this individual to expand ownership of strategic initiatives within the RevOps org in due course. If you enjoy solving hard problems and building strong teams and relationships while doing it, we’d love to hear from you!
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Actively participate in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Tackle open-ended and ad hoc responsibilities throughout the GTM organization
- Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies
- Utilize SFDC, ensuring Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Deliver relevant training to new and existing sales people on order processes and overall deal closure best practices
- 3 years of experience in an analytical, operational, or revenue-oriented role
- 1+ year of Software/SaaS industry experience
- A strong orientation towards outcomes, and a history of being scrappy when it counts
- An easygoing interpersonal style and ability to work and build relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience managing multiple, complex work streams
- Strong listening and organizational skills
Nice to haves:
- 1 year of experience in a deal desk, finance, sales ops or contracts role experience
- Experience with CPQ software
- Understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.