- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
The Scale Interactive Brand Studio is a small yet mighty team (3 people currently) responsible for the design and development of scale.com and the creation of original content (illustrations, icons, and graphs). We partner closely with the Marketing Team on trade show booths, printed marketing materials, digital advertising, and conferences. Our custom illustration at Scale currently consists of primarily isometric and 2D illustrations. We have explored 3D illustration for a few projects including Scale Transform and are excited to invest in more 3D illustration to bring a wide variety of use cases to life. This role is remote and the rest of the team is also distributed.
- Illustrate: Create 3D illustrations to represent industries and use cases on our website, digital advertising, and in print
- Stylize: Partner with our Brand Director to establish a unique Scale branded stylistic approach to 3D
- Collaborate: Work with our Front End Web Developers to effectively implement 3D for web using three.js
- Advocate: Encourage consistent and high quality use of 3D
- Prioritize: Effectively prioritize and execute work given rapid timelines
- 4+ years of experience creating 3D illustrations from concept to completion
- Portfolio of 3D illustration work demonstrating strong modeling, lighting, and use of materials
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D (or Blender), Octane, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Experience bringing 3D models to life with animation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to leverage hand drawing skills to ideate quickly
- Interest in AI
- Experience implementing 3D for web using three.js
- Experience creating characters (people and animals) in 3D
- More advanced animation skills
- 2D illustration experience
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
At Scale, we believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.