- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
At Scale, we believe that AI will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. To help achieve this mission, we are looking for a HR Business Partner to partner with teams and assist in developing key internal HR processes.
Scale is growing rapidly, and we believe that a strong HR business partnership team will be critical to our success. This is an excellent opportunity to create strategy and partner with business leaders at a hyper-growth startup.
As an HR Business Partner at Scale you will:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, a competent, knowledgeable, trusted, reliable partner for both our leaders and employees in your client organization
- Partner with functional leaders across the company to understand and conceptualize their specific business, organizational and people opportunities. Support them with insights and recommendations in the people space using an analytical and fact-based approach. Plan, drive, execute and monitor the effectiveness of these solutions
- Own the entire employee lifecycle for the functions you partner with. Execute HR programs for your organization flawlessly with pride of our customer-service approach to People programs
Ideally you’d have:
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist at a tech company
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate and empathize with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Open to changes in focus and direction as the business requires
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with different personalities and build and trust-based relationships with leaders and employees across an organization
- Ability to work onsite in the Bay Area, but we are open candidates anywhere in the US
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.