- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
Scale is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who is detail oriented, effective at scheduling, and communicating with candidates and internal hiring teams. Our Recruiting Coordinators partner with recruiters & hiring managers to provide a positive & memorable candidate experience.
- Focus on building the best candidate, recruiter, and hiring partner experience while scheduling interviews.
- Have an open line of communication with candidates and all parties involved before and during interviews.
- Create a personalized interview experience for all candidates who interview with Scale.
- Solve problems real time including (but not limited to): interview cancellations, changing schedules, double booked interviewers, Zoom links, etc.
- Be the point of contact for any issues that may arise throughout the day of interviews, while communicating any issues recruiters and hiring managers real time.
- Think on your feet and be creative in solving problems when things don’t go as planned.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, administrative, or equivalent experience in fast pace high-volume customer service work.
- Track record for working well in a team environment.
- Experience thriving in fast paced work environments and managing multiple tasks.
- Experience setting expectations with multiple stakeholders at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. If english is your second language, please apply as we have team members from all around the world.
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent work experience.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.