- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
Scale is looking to grow our IT Support Engineering team! We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to be part of a fast paced environment that pushes you learn while doing. This role needs to be great with people and strongly focused on automation. Ideally you have been the sole IT person at a startup before and are excited by being an early member of the team here at Scale. You will be someone who focuses on patterns and doesn’t like doing the same thing twice. Your goals in this position is making people happy while creating simple and repeatable solutions for all!
- Provide IT assistance to all Scale employees for tasks including: password resets, access requests, A/V help, etc.
- Automate onboarding, offboarding and access workflows for all Scaliens
- Provision & deprovision accounts and setup and document all required access for new employees
- Work with functional teams and business leaders to ensure all standard profiles for new hire access are kept up to date
- Promote best practices as established by Corporate IT and redirect inquiries as necessary to secondary team
- Track, resolve, or dispatch all issues in Spoke
- Administrate and integrate cloud services e.g. Gsuite, Slack, Okta, AWS, Spoke, and many more
- Create and update technology documentation for internal IT teams and for Scale employees
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: “How can I make things better?”
- Live in the St Louis metro areas and be willing to travel
- US citizenship is a requirement
Ideally you’d have:
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Deep understanding of computer fundamentals: networking, hardware & operating systems
- Experience performing hardware/software configuration and troubleshooting on Mac & Windows laptops, and iOS & Android devices
- A positive attitude and excitement for building new processes and policies for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
- Experience working with remote teams and multiple offices, while using tools lack Slack or Zoom to support them
- Security and Compliance focused mindset
- Past experience as an ISSO (Information System Security Officer)
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.