- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
At Scale, we believe that AI will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. As an Operations Associate on the Growth Team, you’ll be enabling Scale to deliver annotated data - a key ingredient to AI - to customers at the highest quality, speed, and efficiency. You’ll do this by building, managing, and up-skilling our labeling workforce on our digital labeling platform.
We are looking for a Growth Operations Associate to join our Growth team. As a Growth Operations Associate, you will help Scale grow fast and efficiently by growing the pool of labelers supply. You will be working on executing multiple acquisition channels in various geographies, and growth funnels. You will be owning relationships and contracting with international-based labeling vendors, including defining commercial terms, running regular business reviews, and establishing tracking metrics. You will also work cross-functionally with Customer Operations, Delivery Operations, Product, and Engineering to solve complex growth problems. Your work will directly impact the growth of Scale’s ability to deliver.
- Managing and executing a variety of growth campaigns from start to finish, acquire new labelers, and improving conversions
- Reporting and analyzing new labeler performance and identifying optimization opportunities to achieve growth goals
- Own relationships and contracts with international labeling vendors
- Set clear metrics and targets for vendors and track the success of supply growth
- Improve processes and cadences through strong, metric oriented, goal-setting, roadmaps, and timelines
- Supporting the growth team in various exciting initiatives as needed
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Scale to drive results and execute growth projects.
- Respond to and handle emergencies with composure and a sense of urgency
- Experience with vendor operations, preferably including outsourced operations and/or contracting
- Advanced Google Docs/Sheets skills, and experience with internal Google tools
- Experience with the creation of documentation for non-technical operators
- Intermediate SQL skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and a sense of humor is always appreciated
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.