- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
At Scale, we believe that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. As an Operations Associate on the Gig Worker Enablement Team, you’ll be helping Scale to deliver annotated data - a key ingredient to AI - to customers at the highest quality, speed, and efficiency. You’ll do this by building alignment between our largest customers, Scale’s team, and our gig workers (who annotate data on our digital platform).
Gig workers are a key part of Scale’s data labeling process. For these workers to be reliable superstars who deliver amazing data to customers, our data annotation projects have to be thoughtfully designed and clearly explained. You’ll be the expert who brings in excellent English communication, critical thinking, and stakeholder management skills to jumpstart our most important customer projects. You’ll be an agile and inquisitive thinker who adapts to new situations - and who thinks creatively to drive new processes and products.
Growth of a reliable labeling workforce goes hand-in-hand with the growth of Scale!
- Think critically and design data annotation projects that meet customer goals while also leveraging the best of Scale’s operations and product capabilities
- USE EXCELLENT ENGLISH to distill complex and ambiguous concepts into easy-to-understand instructions that our gig workers can follow successfully
- Work cross-functionally with operations, product, and go-to-market teams to create high-quality, reliable data annotation pipelines that wow our customers and earn love from our gig workers
- Analyze data from many sources to generate insights and action plans
- Solve new operational and product challenges, serving as the “voice of the gig worker”
Ideally you’d have:
- (Key!) Excellent written+spoken English, and the ability to communicate complex ideas in clear ways
- 1.5+ years of experience in consulting, data/product analytics, and/or operations
- A structured, data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to dive deep and surface with actionable insights
- Curiosity to understand how things work - and a drive to improve them
- Ability to earn trust from internal and external stakeholder and collaborate effectively
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.