- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
At Scale, we believe that AI will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. As an Operations Associate working on incentives, you’ll be enabling Scale to deliver annotated data - a key ingredient to AI - to customers at the highest quality, speed, and efficiency. You’ll do this by building, managing, and monitoring the incentives systems that support our digital labeling platform.
In this role, you will learn and shape our incentives systems that reward individuals for their labeling contributions. This includes devising, implementing, and analyzing incentive programs that serve customer needs, achieve operational efficiency, and ensure the labeler workforce is set up for success. You’ll also think strategically about longer-term business needs and develop best practices, processes, and products to support labelers and Scale operators.
You will collaborate with Scale’s Delivery, Product, and Engineering teams to solve for new customer requests and best-in-class data labeling pipelines. You’ll help Scale flexibly take on new customer data labeling projects. A thriving labeling workforce depends on a well-executed incentives system, so you’ll be contributing to a core part of Scale’s labeling operation!
- Own analytical models and metrics, driving insights and action across incentive programs, including monitoring and evaluation of their performance
- Work cross-functionally with teams at Scale to drive results and execute on new projects to maximize delivery of incentive outcomes
- Solve new challenges related to the effectiveness and efficiency of incentives for Scale’s labeling workforce
Ideally you’d have:
- 1.5+ years of experience in consulting, professional services, and/or operations
- Fluency in SQL
- Ownership mentality and intrinsic motivation to get results
- A structured, data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to dive deep and surface with actionable insights
- Curiosity to understand how things work - and a drive to improve them
- An interest in economics and behavior would be useful!
- Ability to earn trust from internal stakeholders and perform work with integrity
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.