- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Scale is at the forefront of enabling Machine Learning across multiple industries including self driving cars. As one of Scale’s strategic operations managers, you’ll help to manage and facilitate the design of new solutions, tools, and processes to solve new problems that arise as we grow. We are growing operations rapidly and on-boarding new customers and launching products all the time. You’ll be responsible for project managing these initiatives and working with the core strategic operations team to deliver results.
The strategic operations team focuses on some of our newest customers, and as a result, you will be solving problems no one has solved before. You will need to be relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments. You’ll come up with creative solutions to bottlenecks. The blend of operations and ownership of our most important outcomes make this a unique and exciting role at the heart of Scale’s daily operations.
- Manage and facilitate the design of new solutions, tools, and processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
- Drive some of our most critical operational processes
Ideally you’d have:
- 2+ years of industry experience in an operational role and/or 3+ years in a top-tier consulting firm
- An undergraduate degree with an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering, Math or Economics) and/or a graduate degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability
Nice to have:
- Experience with reading SQL and/or another database language
- Experience with Python and/or Mode Notepad scripting
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.