- Washington, DC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
Open to candidates located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Scale’s emerging products are some of the fastest growing in the company’s history. We are looking for great entrepreneurial engineers to help us grow further and can bring in good technical fundamentals. In this role you’ll be given the opportunity to have a large amount of impact by working closely with our go to market teams to understand and define what our federal customers need. We are looking for software engineer generalists who care deeply about impact and solving customer problems. We want people who are results oriented who will find great innovative solutions to deliver the best product that helps our federal customers accomplish their goals and meet their complicated security requirements. You will work with a dedicated group of engineers to launch and grow Scale’s emerging products.
- Own large new areas within our product
- Build technologies ranging from frontend and backend to automated ML systems
- Deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to engage our customers
- Work deeply with sales and marketing to increase customer engagement
- Work across the entire product lifecycle from conceptualization through production
- Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- This role could be a fit if you have
- 2+ years of industry experience as a software engineer post graduation:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- Live in the DC, St Louis, or SF metro areas and/or be willing to travel.
- Have a security clearance or the ability to hold a security clearance.
Nice to haves
- Prior startup experience
- Experience at other API technology companies
- Excitement to work with AI technologies
- Experience working with on-prem solutions or controlled environments
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.