- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Product Engineering
Scale is at the forefront of enabling Machine Learning across multiple industries including self driving cars. As one of Scale’s strategic product managers, you’ll be designing and building new solutions, tools, and product to solve new problems that arise as we grow.
As a Strategic Product Manager, you will work on Scale’s highest impact projects or most pressing problems. This will generally involve delivering results for strategic customers or developing new products and processes in order to move key company metrics. The role involves a combination of engineering, product management, and operations work. The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial mindset and is comfortable working under ambiguity and owning “must win” outcomes.
- Lead cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders (Engineering + Ops + Go to Market)
- Develop new products or enhance existing ones to fulfill the needs of strategic customers or initiatives
- Own the execution of our data labeling operations for strategic projects
- Work on some of the most impactful problems at the company
Ideally, you’d have:
- Strong software engineering background (a degree in computer science or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience leading a team and working in product development
- Excited to do intense, high impact work (you should be prepared to work long weeks when necessary)
- Experience working on operational problems (or a desire to do so)
- Ability to solve difficult problems in high-stakes environments
- Entrepreneurial experience and mindset - you are excited about building things from scratch
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.