- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
We’re looking for a passionate technical leader to operate at the intersection of content, experiences, community, and product. At the heart of what you would do is connecting the broader machine learning and data science community with Scale AI. This role requires you to deeply understand our prospective customers, our community, and the challenges they face, and how Scale AI can solve problems for them.
The main pillars of this role are:
Knowledge and Education
- Own the creation, curation, and publishing of insights and technical content in the form of articles, reports, blogs, videos, podcasts, infographics, immersive/interactive experiences, special collections, email newsletters, and other formats
- Plan and manage content so that your program not only covers but ideally furthers, the industry discussion around all major trends and developing technologies
- Help to build our organic audience and drive engagement on our content
- Help activate our internal technical subject matter experts (SMEs) to contribute content and knowledge externally
- Act as a key resource for data scientists and MLEs and facilitate the adoption of Scale
- Speak directly to our DS / ML prospective customers about their business needs, technical landscapes, and pain points
- Create examples, demos, and presentations describing how Scale can be used to solve practical ML problems
- Own the agenda and topics for Scale Transform conferences and other Scale events, virtually and in-person
- Develop programs, frameworks, and resources that aid all Scaliens to participate actively in the community meetups, user groups, industry and academic conferences, roadshows, boot camps, hackathons, lectures, and other channels
Community and Technical Evangelism
- Own the end-to-end experience for AI Exchange, our online community
- Drive our efforts around open datasets and building technical partnerships with researchers, universities, and organizations that are driving AI forward
- Develop programs to engage Scale customers’ participation in the broader community
- Engage with and gather feedback from the broader community via GitHub, discussion forums, meetings with practitioners, technical demos/tools, social media
- Educate the industry on Scale as a end-to-end ML lifecycle solution for the world’s most ambitious AI projects
- Technical engineering background with subject matter expertise in machine learning and data science
- Solid communicator with experience writing, editing, teaching, and speaking about complex technical topics
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the Scale API and build great relationships with highly technical practitioners and AI leaders
- Management experience building successful teams and programs
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.