- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
We are at an inflection point where every business is seeking a competitive edge with AI. Scale AI is at the forefront of helping the world’s most ambitious data science teams deliver real-world impact by taking a holistic, data-centric approach to the entire machine learning development lifecycle.
Scale is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced product marketing leader to work cross-functionally with Executive Leadership, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to help us deliver compelling narratives and generate impactful content that will fuel the next wave of growth for the company.
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute successful product launches across a variety of verticals and segments while closely collaborating cross-functionally with Executive Leadership, Product, and Sales.
- Positioning and Messaging: Define and deliver product positioning/messaging/packaging that clearly communicates our differentiation, linking our mission and vision to our brand and product in a purposeful way.
- Content & Sales Enablement: Lead the creation of content used in sales enablement and demand generation such as sales decks, case studies, demos, product sheets, presentations/videos, conversation guides/FAQs, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets.
- Customer Marketing & Intelligence: Be the expert on Scale’s buyers and customers in each vertical segment, and keep a pulse on the market and competitors. Establish a Customer Advisory Board and other initiatives to drive product adoption and deeper customer relationships.
- Competitive Analysis: Develop a competitive analytics program that keeps track of actual and potential competitors and devise counter-strategies to address their relative strengths and weaknesses. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Team leadership: Manage an existing team and grow this function into a best-of-class organization that fuels our GTM motion in a repeatable, scalable, and predictive way.
- Analyst Relations: Own our end-to-end analyst relations strategy while maintaining strong relationships with key industry analysts.
- Thought Leadership: Be a company spokesperson at public events, press opportunities, analyst briefings, and key prospect/customer meetings.
You should have:
- Extensive product marketing leadership experience in B2B tech organizations that sell to technical buyers
- Customer obsession with a track record of delivering compelling content through the customer lens
- Proven product marketing mental models and frameworks for operationalizing the function at scale
- Built multiple high-performing product marketing teams
- Deep knowledge of AI / ML / DS space strongly preferred
- Data-driven approach with an unrelenting bias for action and delivering results (speed matters)
- Ability to create, communicate, and execute your vision and influence
- Technical background or education a huge plus
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.