- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Scale AI is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive sales enablement and development of our go-to-market sales playbooks. As part of this role, you will create content for our products and campaigns, and other collateral to drive clear results across a variety of customer channels. You’ll collaborate with coworkers from across Scale to deeply understand our product and vision for the future, and use these insights to craft an engineer-focused brand voice that resonates with technical and business buyers alike.
- Become an expert on Scale and AI to develop sales enablement plans to support revenue objectives across sales verticals.
- Partner with and participate in Sales deals to gather first-hand information on customer needs.
- Build and deliver sales content across the sales cycle, including presentations, white papers, datasheets, demos, and more.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners (marketing, product, sales) to execute against priorities and plans.
- Act as a cross-functional and embedded member of the Product Marketing team, translating market, competitive, and product materials into digestible content for salespeople.
- Engage with customers and collaborate on case studies
- Stay abreast of market developments and trends in order to create work that is both relevant and informative
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future content
- Collaborate on marketing programs such as events and thought-leadership content
Ideally You’d Have:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- A technical background, or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Intuition for how to build content that appeals to Machine Learning Engineers and other highly technical customers
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and wear multiple hats
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated the importance of data and having a data-driven mindset
- A critical eye and history of taking well-articulated, defensible stances on complex and ambiguous subjects
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AI
- Experience with BI/Analytics
- Sales Experience
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.