- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Product Management
Scale AI is searching for a hands-on, analytical, and data-driven senior marketing operations manager to own and drive our marketing automation ecosystem, including Hubspot, and the whole marketing tech stack. We’re looking for a leader that will help build our marketing operations function, ensuring our lead to revenue processes run efficiently and effectively, enabling us to move quickly and sustainably grow. This role will also be instrumental in building and executing our account-based marketing strategy and programs.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will:
- Define and optimize our lead process to increase qualified lead flow (lead conversions rates, velocity, pipeline, and revenue acceleration)
- Drive our Hubspot implementation, including email, campaigns, lead scoring, landing pages, drip & nurture programs, and segmentation
- Build out the systems and processes to support our account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Build and refine lead scoring models, with a focus on increasing the lead to opportunity conversion rates and helping to prioritize the leads that have the highest propensity to buy
- Build and improve multi-touch attribution models, with an emphasis on understanding our most effective channels, campaigns, and content
- Manage and maintain the connection between Hubspot and SFDC – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Maintain the integrity and quality of our database by defining that processes and best practices
- Own email marketing across the company
- Build database segmentation and help the growth marketing team grow our database
- Define, document, and provide training on key marketing processes and tools
- Collaborate with RevOps to drive SLA and rules of engagement with sales to help drive pipeline and accelerate deals
- Partner with the Marketing leadership to evolve core go-to-market strategy, planning, forecast, and ongoing reporting
- Expert marketing automation user, with in-depth experience in building Hubspot for scale
- Experience in B2B marketing and working with sales teams in highly complex sales cycles
- Extremely hands-on with enough technical expertise to solve complicated problems with minimal guidance and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations
- Strong experience with Salesforce, especially automation rules and triggers
- A master at documentation and asynchronous communication
- Advanced user of data analysis tools
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML a plus
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- You thrive operating in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.