- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
Scale is building our first remote Sales Development Team and is looking for self-starters with a demonstrated ability to receive and incorporate feedback, are comfortable with a constantly changing and evolving startup environment, and are excited about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
You will join a rapidly growing team and have the opportunity to build a career in technology sales. This position will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the Scale Sales team.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Sales Development to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting, researching and outbounding into cold accounts and warm leads at some of the largest technology companies.
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts.
- Effectively communicate the value of Scale to potential customers
- Align and collaborate with your Account Executives to create strategic and organized territory plans.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced Enterprise software or technical environment.
- Track record of consistent top performance.
- Excellent outbound phone and email communication skills.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience prospecting into large technical enterprise organizations.
- Process oriented, organized, and able to work well in unstructured environments
- Experience in AI, Computer Vision, or SaaS technologies.
- Self motivated, persistent, and resilient mindset.
- Collaborative team player who is open to feedback and coaching.
- Excitement for sales and friendly competition.
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo.
- Competitive pay
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Monthly Wellness Fund
- Yearly Learning & Development Stipend
- And many more, see full details here!
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.