- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
As Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are vital to building awareness, demand, and pipeline for Scale AI. You will be at the forefront of identifying and educating prospects on how to work with Scale AI to accelerate the development of AI / ML products. In this role, you will team with Sales VPs and Account Executives to identify potential buyers within our Named Accounts. You will lead outbound engagement and meeting generation campaigns to build and grow qualified pipeline.
You are responsible for building early stage pipeline and guiding Scale’s pipeline development strategy. You will turn prospect interest into Qualified Sales Opportunities.
Our SDR team has refined its approach to outbound prospecting. Reporting to a VP Sales, you will pursue our Account Based Sales Development approach. By leveraging product knowledge, value messaging, VP/AE support and our SDR technology stack - you will generate new opportunities within Named Accounts.
- Provide a great customer experience for Scale AI’s prospective customers
- Collaborate alongside Account Executives to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive deals
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned accounts
Ideally you’ll have:
- 1+ Years in Sale Development experience in Software / Tech Company
- Experience leading and executing the sales development process in Large Enterprise or Strategic Accounts
- Working knowledge of SDR supporting technologies like Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and others
- Experience and track record with generating demand, meetings, and qualifies sales opportunities via modern prospecting and selling methods and techniques
- Enjoys being coached and being a part of a Team
- Be curious and inquisitive
- Possess a strong work ethic and are able to self-start and self-organize
- Be passionate about helping customers solve real problems
- Be consultative and value driven
- Desire to contribute to building market leading sales team and culture
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.