- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Software Engineering
Scale’s emerging products are some of the fastest-growing in the company’s history. We are looking for great entrepreneurial Full Stack Engineers to help us grow further and can bring in good technical fundamentals.
We are looking for a Sr. engineer with experience managing teams and great communication skills to ensure the success of our project and our clients -which are leading companies in AI and driving disruption in autonomous driving, robotics, AR and VR, among others-
Our current project consists in building scrapers to get all the product data from different e-commerce sites.
Are you naturally biased towards breaking problems into their composite parts, advanced ability to prototype MVPs quickly, and have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial profile? We are looking to hire you!
Ideally, You’d have:
- 5 or + years of experience working as a Full Stack Engineer
- Communication and Team Management skills
- Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Self-starter, willing to be challenged with new responsibilities, and high attention to details
- Ability & comfort taking architectural decisions autonomously and proactively
- Deep knowledge of JavasScript, Typescript, React, Node, HTML/CSS and MongoDB
- Advanced handling of DOM and Selectors
Nice to have:
- Prior startup experience
- Strong technical (written and verbal) communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Mentored and grown members of your team or been a tech lead on large projects
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.