- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
Do you get excited about working on multi-sided platform businesses with multiple stakeholders? Do you thrive working with a cross-functional team of people fueled by their passion for bringing efficiency to scientific research? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Can you take vague user problems and turn them into real plans? Do you like to take initiative and persuade teams to build the best product for end users?
Science Exchange is looking for a Front End Product Developer with Salesforce Digital Experience (Communities) background to build the experience of the product. In this role you will collaborate closely with product, engineering, operations, and other parts of the Science Exchange team to translate designs and prototypes to code utilizing best practices in utilizing Salesforce Digital Experience; resulting in products that Science Exchange customers love. Reporting to our VP of Product & Design your objective as a Salesforce Product Developer is to build world class applications utilizing Salesforce Digital Experience.
- Work with Product Design and Product Management to understand the business value of the features being built.
- Utilize the knowledge gained to understand the best ways to approach delivery utilizing the toolset we have, especially Salesforce Digital Experience and any Salesforce features.
- Implement in Digital Experience designs created and configure anything in Salesforce to make the experience work.
- Work closely with engineering to integrate the Salesforce experience with the core application development.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or commensurate experience.
- 5-6 years of experience configuring in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Strong user-centric and business-centric approach to development
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones.
- Experience in an Agile or Kanban software development team
- Ability to keep track of every detail in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously tracking the progress of the bigger picture
- Excellent communications skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to break down complex problems and generate elegant and simple solutions
Additional Experience / Skills
- Scientific background or a passion for science
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, and Github
- Experience working with a two-sided marketplace or with fintech enterprise applications.
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run projects without close supervision