- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Marketing Program Manager with 5+ years of experience to join our rapidly growing Marketing team.
As a marketing program manager, you thrive on developing multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive demand for our company and products. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally to strategize, develop, and manage programs, content, and tactics that tell our story, demonstrate value to our target audience, and ultimately help win more deals.
You share our belief that understanding our prospects and customers needs is a fundamental component of a marketing strategy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and who is always thinking about how to get our message in front of the right audience. You’ll work cross-functionally with teammates in Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue, to build campaign assets that will help us meet and exceed our revenue goals.
You are a self-starter who is excited about the opportunity to work for a well-funded Life Sciences SaaS startup at a unique inflection of growth and with a rapidly growing customer base. The right person will have a lot of room for career growth in this role as we expand our product offerings and go-to-market strategies.
About Science Exchange:
The Science Exchange SaaS-enabled marketplace helps scientists accelerate their research by providing an all-in-one digital platform to source, order, manage, and pay for R&D services. Scientists get instant access to our network of 3,500+ CROs, CMOs, and academic labs that are already contracted and qualified so projects can start without the delays caused by contract negotiations and provider onboarding. We automate repetitive administrative tasks, purchasing workflows, reporting, and payment processing. Our solutions are trusted by the world’s top life sciences organizations, saving thousands of hours and millions of dollars in costs while helping to advance drug discoveries. Science Exchange was seeded out of Y Combinator in 2011 and has raised nearly $70M from top venture funds including USV, Maverick Capital, and Norwest Venture Partners. We are a remote-first company with employees all over the U.S., Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Our talented and passionate team includes developers, designers, marketers, and scientists that are charged with bringing intellectual rigor and creativity to every decision we make.
About the role:
- Plan, execute, and optimize integrated marketing programs, including advertising, email, social, web, blogs, content, webinars, and other tactics.
- Communicate marketing programs to the sales team and enable them with tools needed to succeed.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and external agencies to drive the development of assets to support program plans.
- Manage the campaign development process and timeline to ensure on-time delivery and activation.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate brand guidelines as well as quality standards.
- Measure and report on program performance, from awareness to revenue.
- Manage program budgets and vendor relationships.
Specific qualifications and requirements:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS company or Life Sciences company.
- Track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns that achieve or exceed goals.
- An excellent writer and communicator passionate about educating and building relationships across the customer lifecycle.
- A customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling programs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects, strong project management skills, and have a relentless obsession for excellence.
- Proven experience in working with data and insights to drive decisions.
Ready to join us?
Science Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.