- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
Join our team.
- We’re looking for a strategic copywriter to help us make our creative work as bold, iconoclastic, passionate and daring as our buildings are.
- A creative wordsmith who’s looking to make great stuff in a company that wants to cheer them on to heady heights.
We’re looking for that little glint in your eye that says I’m here to push boundaries and try something new. To have a laugh and have a go and see what comes out of it. An ideas machine.
You’ll be at the forefront of our brand and our comms, making work that’s as radical as our spaces. You’re bold, creative, out-there, hard working, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, playful, and brave. And not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
We want to create awesome work that engages our customers and influences behaviour in the most creative way. And we need great people to do that.
As part of the global marketing team, you’ll work across everything we do in London, Lisbon and LA, from digital consumer campaigns to events and brand building. It’s fast paced, varied and an awful lot of fun.
- Sound interesting? Get in touch.
- We’re also looking for an Art Director to work with you – know anyone, or part of a team already? Send them over too.
About Second Home
Second Home is a global creative business with a social mission to support entrepreneurship and creativity. We launched in London in 2014, and we have so far raised over $75 million to help us scale our work around the world.
We operate spectacular workspaces and cultural venues in London, Lisbon and Los Angeles – bringing together diverse companies and people. As we firmly believe: good things happen when different people, ideas and industries come together.
Social impact is at the core of our values. For example: local community groups can use our meeting rooms free of charge – and our cultural program is open to everyone, not just Second Home members. Over 15% of teams based at Second Home are non-profits and social impact organizations – including Snap Foundation, GOOD and 826LA. We also run our own community programmes like Libreria’s Language Labs.
We also like doing cool stuff; from being the home of the LA Times 2021 Restaurant of the Year, to giving our empty spaces to people like FKA Twigs or Madame Gandhi to film in or the LCMF for a music festival focused on composer Julius Eastman, hosting our own wild parties and event series, and even opening up an independent bookshop.
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Free weekly wellbeing classes (yoga) Free weekly meditation classes
- Free weekly talks and cultural events
- 20% off books at Libreria
- 50% off La Despensa food – Our in-house restaurant
- Free CALM subscription
- Opportunity to travel to Lisbon and LA