- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Future Of Work
About Second Home
Second Home is a global creative business with a social mission to support entrepreneurship, creativity and job creation. We launched in London in 2014, and we have so far raised over $75 million to help us scale our work around the world.
We operate spectacular workspaces and cultural venues in London, Lisbon and Los Angeles – bringing together diverse companies and people. As we firmly believe: good things happen when different people, ideas and industries come together.
Social impact is at the core of our values. For example: local community groups can use our meeting rooms free of charge – and our cultural program is open to everyone, not just Second Home members. Over 15% of teams based at Second Home are non-profits and social impact organizations – including Snap Foundation, GOOD and 826LA. We also run our own community programmes like Libreria’s Language Labs.
Membership Sales Co-Ordinator – Job Description
We’re looking for the right candidate to fill a newly created role of Membership Sales Co-ordinator to help drive the creative output and communications across the Second Home brand and member experience.
As we surface from lockdowns in our three key cities (LA, London and Lisboa), our business objective is to rebuild our diverse community and have our sites full again as quickly as possible. It will be the biggest marketing push in the history of our business.
Working closely alongside the Sales Team – the Marketing Team’s key focus is on increasing awareness of our brand and values, our new flexible membership offering – and ultimately delivering quality leads to tour our spaces and become members.
Second Home has many rich stories to tell – from our values, to our community of incredible members, our commitment to biodiversity, as well as the social impact we make in the neighbourhoods we call home. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the business as we re-launch after the pandemic.
Key Responsibilities include:
Where do you fit in? Well, we need an Membership Sales Co-ordinator who will work alongside the Sales and Membership team and manage our membership journey. You’ll build on new membership leads which the Sales team provide and grow our memberships at our Spitalfields space, where you’ll be based.
This is an important role in the Second Home team. We would love to meet a charismatic, passionate person who is inspired by Second Home and its mission and would be driven to share this and to grow with us.
This role looks like this:
Second Home Membership Sales Co-ordinator: be the face of the Second Home membership journey; be a hub of information, charisma and passion who can bring Second Home to life.
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across Second Home.
- Call all past members.
- Call all open leads.
- Call all lost opportunities and reengage.
- Call all closed tours that have not signed.
- Establishing customer needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Creating relationships with our members to give them a world class service.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand member’s requirements.
- Entering and update members information in the database
- Going the “extra mile”
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked in a membership environment for over a year.
- Be an excellent organiser, know how to get the best out of your time.
- Be a beacon of enthusiasm and liveliness, breath the Second Home mission and make it infectious.
- Be open-minded and innovative, with initiative. Grasp change, be driven for improvements.
- Target driven and motivated.
- Resilient, you might not hit target every day, but how do you react?
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Passion for sales
- Commitment, as we will be investing heavily in you!
- Be quick to understand and adopt Second Home’s vision and future growth strategy, having the skills to add value from day one
- Naturally, adhere to the Second Home credo — pay attention, pay it forward, never cut corners and strive to leave everything better than you found it
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free weekly wellbeing classes (yoga)
- Free weekly meditation classes
- Free weekly talks and cultural events
- 50% off La Despensa food
- Looking forward to hearing from you!