- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Product Management
Seedcamp is Europe’s seed fund, identifying and investing early in world-class founders attacking large, global markets and solving real problems using technology. The Seedcamp Nation includes over 400 startups building breakout businesses that change the way people live, interact and buy and includes publicly listed UiPath, Wise alongside unicorns Revolut, Hopin, Sorare, Pleo, and wefox.
Seedcamp fast-tracks a founder’s vision and creates value through immediate access to smart capital, a lifelong community of support, and a global network built upon more than a decade’s experience backing exceptional talent.
Our founders, mentors, Experts in Residence, Venture Partners, and core team all make up the Seedcamp Nation, a powerful and fully-functioning support network, micro-economy and peer-to-peer learning platform.
We are looking for someone who thrives on channeling their creativity and passion for the startup ecosystem to craft content to support Seedcamp and our founders in telling their stories.
What will you be involved in?
- Own the creation of blog copy, exploring a mix of stories from both the core Seedcamp team and our founders.
- Liaise with founders on new announcements; fundraising milestones, product launches etc and ensure we are primed to support across Seedcamp channels.
- Own and drive the Seedcamp Twitter account.
- Create graphics and imagery in “house” style to support written content including gifs and visuals for social.
- Champion the optimisation of our podcast series “This Much I Know” through thoughtful edits.
- Amplify content from our online and in-person events.
- Liaise with founders and the core Seedcamp team to keep on top of critical timings for announcements and ensure we are primed to help amplify across Seedcamp channels.
- Craft our monthly newsletter
Who are you?
We prize intellectual curiosity, raw initiative, and a collaborative spirit. As our content and media creator, you will be a core conduit for the Seedcamp brand; helping us and our founders tell their stories. You are a passionate follower of the latest startup trends and are able to break down complex technologies and help make them understandable for the non-tecchies! Perhaps you have your own blog or have built up a following across a social media platform.
- Are passionate about telling compelling stories in and around the startup ecosystem.
- Are able to break down jargon and make it relatable and human for others.
- Are a proactive problem-solver who can think independently and take initiative.
- Enjoy working with people and love building on relationships.
- Have incredible attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we’re looking for:
- You have solid experience in driving content for the startup ecosystem and looking for a part-time or flexible working option.
- Have a history of executing and getting stuff done.
- You’re resourceful, design-driven and social media savvy.
- Have background demonstrating an interest in the startup or venture capital scene.
- Bonus points if you listen to ‘This Much I Know’, the Seedcamp podcast
Deadline: 1st February 2021
Note: we are looking for a start date in February. However, we’re open to beginning earlier if we find the right candidate. So, submit your application early to maximise your chances!
How to apply
- Please visit seedcamp.com/content-and-media-creator/ and submit your CV and answers to the following questions by 1st February 2022.
- Tell us about yourself and explain your interest in the role (please: no longer than 200 words)
- Which podcasts, blogs and authors do you follow and why?
- Which portfolio company are you most excited by and why? What about startups outside of the Seedcamp portfolio?
- If you were to create one piece of content for Seedcamp, what would it be and why?
- Please share a link to existing content you’ve created