- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest LegalTech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team are creating a brand new platform that uses document automation and very clever engineering to revolutionise the way we define and negotiate the legals and equity arrangements that build and fund companies.
Our founders have a vision for how the best user interface design, engineering, data and human expertise across domains can be combined to solve the problems facing every business. The code you write could power your friends’ next startup and their stock options!
We’re looking for talented Angular Developers. You’ll get experience in build, development, test and deployment with the support of a superb team of experts in UX, design, engineering, investing and law.
Together we’ll disrupt the old world of paying lawyers to create documents designed for other lawyers, replacing it with an elegant data-driven platform that uses sophisticated document automation, data and expert knowledge to create the perfect documents in minutes. Our vision will give the founders of the 500,000 annual new UK startups the insight, knowledge and tools to build their dream. You’ll be excited by the challenge of inventing and shipping a world class application, whilst working very closely with the key names in the UK tech industry.
You will get an education in how a startup is created, built and scaled. You will learn from experts who’ve been there and done it whilst witnessing first-hand how thousands of other startups make the decisions that determine their futures. Great for any budding entrepreneurs out there!
- You enjoy solving problems
- You love building high-performance web applications on mobile and desktop, and writing automatically tested TypeScript, standard HTML5 and efficient SCSS
- Angular knowledge would be great (but if you’re more experience with React/Vue, it’s not a problem)
- Exposure to Angular Material and RxJS (ngrx) would be fantastic
- You see the value in writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks, using Jest or a well-reasoned alternative
- You understand the importance of e2e test suites for components, and run them with Cypress.io or a well-reasoned alternative
- You think, live and breathe Angular, TypeScript, React... Anything that runs on a browser
- You resonate with the Agile manifesto
- You’re self-motivated
- You like to take ownership and take pride in contributing to all stages of the development
- We’d love to see evidence of your passion for technology in personal projects outside of work, e.g. blogs, publications or open source projects
- Flexible working hours – we believe in a good work life balance!
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great gear and an office overlooking Lincoln’s Inn Fields
- Join us in the adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
- Be an inventor, creator and shareholder
- Experience the end-to-end life cycle of a world class technology start up, while being mentored by Anthony Rose
- We’re very experienced in turning ideas into global successes
- Work and learn from domain experts in UX, engineering, investment and law