- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Join the team that shakes up the fundraising industry in France and in Europe!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and innovative intern to join the French team at SeedLegals. SeedLegals is headquartered in London with a French operation at Station F and is one of the fastest-growing legaltech companies in Europe. The intern will be joining an incredible team who builds products, supports customers, manages documents, handles compliance, and works on sales and business development to support our expansion in France.
If you want to help build the future of legal services for French Tech startups, this position is for you!
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Growth Manager, core responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling social media content and posts
- Support the team in the creation of articles for our blog
- Work on the implementation of direct outreach strategies (cold emailing, web scraping, lead scoring) and its reporting
- Work with the team on the optimisation and reporting of our SEA acquisition channel
- Coordinate our Business Development efforts around the creation of webinars, dedicated landing pages with our partners and specific content creation
For this role it is essential that you possess an excellent Business and Marketing graduate background. Fluent in English is required.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnels
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms
- Content creation process with an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Different marketing automation tools
- Startups and accelerators ecosystem
- We’re looking for a motivated self-starter. Attention to detail is key as is performing to the very highest standards.
You’ll be joining an amazing team of founders, lawyers, investors, developers and growth hackers. We’re working remotely at the moment, but normally based in Station F in Paris, (the tech heart of Paris).