- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest legaltech startup. Be the legal mind behind the scene, join our legal team to shake up the legal world!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and tech-minded lawyer to join us as a Professional Support Lawyer on either a full-time or part-time basis. The Professional Support Lawyer will be joining a legal team who builds category-defining products and works with 20,000+ startups in the UK, France and beyond.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide academic and technical legal input for the preparation of legal templates, articles and other marketing materials;
- Monitor legal developments, in particular, laws, regulations and case laws impacting early-stage startups in the UK;
- Design and implement legal trainings to all the customer facing teams, which include both lawyers and non-lawyers;
- Conduct legal research and answering queries relating to funding round, option scheme, SEIS/EIS application, employment agreement, general company law matters, etc; and
- Actively contribute to a culture of knowledge sharing and empower our users with world class legal information.
- Lawyer qualified in England & Wales with at least 6 years PQE
- You must be able to demonstrate working experience and knowledge in contract law and one or more of the following areas:
- Corporate law and governance;
- Early stage fundraising;
- Private equity investments;
- Commercial law and legal issues relating to SMEs; and
- Employee option schemes.
- Candidates who are fee-earners but are looking to move to a PSL role will also be considered.
Joining one of the hottest starts up in London
Part-time work is negotiable
25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)