- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and much more.
We are now looking for an Events and Community Manager to manage Events/Webinars/Workshops, Organic Social and support SeedLegals through the next stage of Growth.
Events / Webinars / Workshops:
- Oversee the strategy and execution of virtual/in-person events and webinars
- Manage events program planning, logistics, vendors, schedules, and coordinate production
- Drive lead acquisition and revenue generation in line with company OKRs
- Develop and manage event budgets
- Design and execute event surveys to optimise effectively
- Strive for a “one-team” approach with Sales and Data.
- Oversee the social media strategy and execution
- Create, schedule and publish content across multiple social media channels driving engagement and leads
- Lead in the collection of good news from around the business, producing engaging social announcements
- Experience within the start-up/scale-up ecosystem
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills required to work across sales, data and other functions.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is a constant
- Strong analytical capabilities required
- A test and learn mentality, you understand results and focus on constant improvement using best practice
- You’ll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We’re based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Contributory pension
- Free lunches on Fridays