- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and much more.
We are now looking for a Content Writer to help support SeedLegals through the next stage of Growth.
Day to day you will be:
- Creating the UK’s best legal business content — from guides (e.g. How to Raise Seed Financing, How To Nail Your Pitch Deck, etc.) to journeys (direct mail, paid landing pages, product pages and online funnels).
- Working closely with other Marketing team members to optimise our website and paid landing pages in line with our core USPs.
- Crafting crisp emails to help funnel abandoners or contribute to the retention or upsell of our existing customer base.
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings to successfully communicate your work and collaborate with cross-functional peers and teams
- Assisting in the continuous improvement and consistent implementation of our tone of voice.
- Help assess content by conducting focused inventories, audits, and gap analyses from time to time.
- You’re passionate about the startup ecosystem
- You’re an experienced writer and have a portfolio to reflect this
- You’re curious, humble, experimental, and willing to try, fail, learn, and try again
- You’re a proactive self-starter who will always think about what’s coming next
- You’ve worked with minimal direction before, but you know when to align with other design and content folks and when to ask for help
- You have stellar communication skills and excellent written English suiting various audiences
- You’re comfortable working in an environment where change is constant
- You have experience using Wordpress
- You have a natural ability to conduct research and extract information from experts
- You ideally have a legal, journalism or tech writing background
- You’ll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We’re based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Contributory pension
- Free lunches on Fridays