- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
We have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and so much more.
We’re a Series A backed company and have raised £4M to date with exceptional VCs such as Index Ventures. We’re delivering exceptional year over year growth rates combined with world-class Unit Economics.
We’re now working hard to extend our product offering, enter the SME market and continue to expand internationally.
We are looking for an SEO & Content Lead to establish SeedLegals as the #1 destination for business legal content and help us achieve our mission. You will be reporting to our VP Marketing, manage a Copywriter and scale the function from here.
- Oversee the SEO & Content strategy and execution
- Create the UK’s best legal business guides (e.g. How to Raise a Seed Round)
- Drive lead acquisition and revenue generation in line with company OKRs
- Build the SEO & Content team
- Develop and manage budgets
- Define KPIs, success metrics and reporting
- Strive for a “one-team” approach with PPC, Web, Sales, Legal, Product and BI
- Facilitate workshops to brainstorm and share your learnings along the way
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Strong hands-on abilities across all aspects of SEO
- Experience building an SEO or/and Content team
- Experience conducting and turning SEO audits into revenue-generating strategies
- Excellent knowledge of ranking factors, algorithm updates, backlinks and optimisation techniques
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A test and learn mentality, you understand results and focus on constant improvement using best practice
- Wordpress experience
- Journalism or publishing background a plus
- You’ll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We’re based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Contributory pension
- Free lunches on Fridays