- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and much more.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, this is a great opportunity to join one of our rapidly growing, high performing sales teams (either in Equity or Funding) who are directly responsible for growing our customer base and revenues.
- Ideally, you are a recent grad with a background in finance, business or law, looking to start a career in sales
- You have some B2B sales experience
- You have a track record of exceeding targets and enjoy the sales process
- You enjoy building rapport and nurturing partnerships with external stakeholders
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day
- You are motivated by big growth and excel in a fast-paced environment
- You will own the end to end sales process from demo calls with new customers, right through to closing their funding round with them
- Effectively managing an exciting portfolio of up to 100 startups through CRM, ensuring efficient lead prioritisation and excellent communication throughout the sales cycle
- Liaising directly with founders and decision-makers every day from the most innovative startups to identify the perfect fundraising product and strategy for their goals
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and other ways to help SeedLegals grow
- Joining one of the hottest starts up in Europe
- Working in a high performing Sales Team with plenty of growth opportunities
- Plenty of responsibility from day one
- Regular team socials - both on Zoom and in person (when we can!)
- Competitive salary and a performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off, on us!
- Professional development through the SeedLegals Training Academy