- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We are looking for a vibrant and proactive individual to join our ServiceTitan community! As the Office Coordinator, you will support company operations in our Armenia office.
We take our culture very seriously here at ServiceTitan and are proud of making it an integral part of the overall ServiceTitan experience. The goal is to make both Titans and guests of Titans comfortable and valued. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined to get things done. You should be able to deal with emergencies timely and effectively while streamlining office operations in a calm and pleasant manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively support/manage the office space to ensure cleanliness, organization, seat management, execute office repairs and upgrades
- Efficiently and responsibly manage all inventory needs for the office: requirements, tracking, purchasing, stocking, and ordering, all while promoting a friendly and inclusive environment
- Responsibly manage employee nourishment: lunch, drinks, snacks
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Provide coverage at the front desk as needed by scheduling, tracking, greeting, and directing visitors and guests,
- Support meeting and travel for visitors and employees
- Help plan/execute Company events, communicate with vendors: holiday party, picnic, birthdays, anniversary etc.
- Support team members with technical set up steps
What you’ll bring:
- Proven work experience as an office/workplace coordinator
- Excellent knowledge in GoogleDocs & Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Dedicated to providing best in class service for Team members
- Strong written, verbal, organization & problem-solving skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Fluency in Armenian, English
- Knowledge of Russian is a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.