- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our President to increase his bandwidth and improve productivity. We are looking for high-caliber executive support with strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and solid integrity. Must have a positive attitude, be able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative. This role would report directly to our President.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to all day-to-day needs for the President and the President’s Leadership Team.
- This includes scheduling and/or providing correspondence for meetings, managing calendars, booking conference rooms, answering phones, setting up conference rooms, ordering office supplies, grabbing lunches, and greeting any external guests for meetings.
- Arrange all travel and provide thorough itineraries, including flights, car pick-ups, hotel bookings, dinner reservations, directions, and any other relevant details
- Act as a Gatekeeper. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to the President & and help avoid distractions.
- Task Tracking. Track outstanding tasks and commitments between Leadership and all other stakeholders.
- Anticipation. Know priorities, anticipate needs, and help out wherever and however possible without being asked.
- Additional projects and ad hoc responsibilities. This includes but is not limited to assistance with internal decks, meeting notes, large-scale event support, and other projects for the team.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience in supporting high-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, internal and external contacts, and senior leadership
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, adaptable, fantastic under pressure, and have great people skills
- Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
- Efficient in G-suite
- Flawless attention to details
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.