- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Business Development Manager (BDM) is an integral, highly visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. This individual will build, launch, and optimize partnerships & integrations that drive immense value to our customers within existing and new verticals and segments, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including new business development and strategic partnership management -- drawing key elements from roles such as enterprise sales, strategic account management or business development. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and nurture relationships, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic partnerships that will drive future growth.
What you’ll do:
- Target, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships with regional OEMs, retailers and distributors within a respective geographical region
- Build strong relationships with partners’ executive stakeholders and sales teams to advance mutually beneficial programs and integrations
- Collaborate closely with ServiceTitan sales and marketing teams to drive customer acquisition programs with strategic partners in order to meet sales targets
- Partner with product and marketing teams to define scope, requirements, go-to-market strategy, and launch partner integrations with immense value and high adoption
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
- Collaborate with Growth product adoption team to build comprehensive go-to-market strategies with strategic partners
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in business development, high-impact sales, strategy, or similar role building and managing strategic relationships
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with executives at every level
- Ability to distill complex market dynamics into structured go-to-market strategies
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document key details in a digestible format
- Excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.